April 5, 2017 Presentation and Materials
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: March 22, 2017
4. Superintendent's Report
5. General Public Comment
6. Action Items:
International Travel Requests - Approved by unanimous consent as part of the consent calendar.
- International Travel Request: East Boston High School to Italy, France, and Spain.
- International Travel Request: Snowden International High School to Dublin, Ireland, and Snowdonia, Stratford and London, and United Kingdom
- International Travel Request: Snowden International High School to China.
- International Travel Request: Charlestown High School to Paris, France.
- International Travel Request: Donald McKay K-8 to Costa Rica.
- International Travel Request: Boston Latin School to China.
- International Travel Request: John D. O'Bryant of Mathematics & Science to England, France, and Italy.
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School: Memorandum of Understanding, Minor Amendment (Letter) - Approved unanimously by roll call.
- Report and Action Item: 2017 Massachusetts School Building Authority Core Program: Statements of Interest - Carter School (Presentation) - Approved unanimously by roll call.
- Interim salary and non-personnel payments on external funds (Memo)
- BPS District Wellness Policy School Year 2015-16 Annual Report (Report)
- Code of Student Conduct (Presentation)
8. Public Comment on Reports
9. New Business
Watch the video.