Before Return to School Health Checklist
We all have a role to play in keeping our schools open and safe! Please complete this daily health checklist each day before coming to school, which outlines some things you can do to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases:
- Wash your hands–Perform frequent hand washing and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t come to school if you’re sick–use our home health checklist to monitor your symptoms.
- Get vaccinated and boosted! Visit the City of Boston’s Vaccine Clinics or your medical provider.
- Call your student’s school to report a Covid-19 positive case–If your student tests positive for Covid-19, please report it immediately.
- Wear your mask indoors if you are returning from isolation or if you have been exposed to someone who had recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- Refrain from sharing food and/or drinks with others.