35th Annual MLK Celebration
Join us for the free 35th annual Boston Public Schools (BPS) MLK Celebration, hosted by the BPS Visual and Performing Arts Department.
This year, student performers from across the district will share creative reflections on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy. The program features dance and music ensembles, as well as student-produced videos and winners of the annual history essay contest.
- Boston Arts Academy Dance
- Boston Latin School Step Squad & Jazz Band
- BPS History Essay Contest Winners
- Brighton High School Chorus
- English High School JROTC Color Guard
- Grew Elementary School Dance
- Haynes Early Education Center Chorus & Dance
- Josiah Quincy Elementary School Dance
- Josiah Quincy Upper School Gospel Choir
- O’Bryant/Roland Hayes Concert Band & Chorus
- Ohrenberger School Band
- Roosevelt K-8 School Theatre
- Youth Voices Student Filmmakers
Presented in collaboration with Hibernian Hall/MPDC.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-635-9278.
Boston Latin School
78 Avenue Louis Pasteur
Boston, MA 02115The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.