How to View my Child's Schedule
1. Log into http://sis.mybps.org
2. Click on the Family tab
3. Check off student name and click on the Schedule tab on the left side
4. View the student’s schedule for the current school year. For each class, you can see the following:
- Course number and description (such as 366-01 Spanish Honors)
- Term the student takes the class (such as S1, or Semester 1)
- Schedule (which days and periods the student takes the class, such as M (1-6)
- Teacher (the names is blurred out in the example below)
- Room number
- Schedule matrix
5. To switch the schedule between the List view and the Matrix view, click on List View on the top left corner and vice-versa.
Need More Help?
*For BPS Staff only, Parent's please contact your child's school