1. Open an Internet browser, type sis.mybps.org in the address bar and press enter.
2. Click the “Create an Account” button on the login screen.
3. Select the “I am a parent new to Aspen” option and click Next.
4. Enter the security code that you were given in a letter from your child’s school. This security code is unique and can only be used once. Enter your last name as it appears on the letter and click Next.
5. Review Personal Information. Click Next Step.
6. Enter your personal email address. Your email address will become your login ID to the SIS. Choose a password and a security question. The security question will be used to reset your account in case you forget your password.
7. Click Create My Account and you will immediately be granted access to your child’s attendance, grades, and testing information!