McKinley South End Academy
Boston's McKinley Schools are four schools in one, providing special education for students in kindergarten through grade 12
- Focus on emotional, behavioral, and learning needs
- Highly structured behavior management system
- Intensive clinical supports
- Full range of academic programs
- All students assigned via Individualized Education Program (IEP) Team Meeting
- Four Boston Educators of the Year on staff: David Russell, Meredith Berke, Cara Bufalino, and James Scaringe
- Named an Over-performing Elementary School by Boston magazine, 2005
HeadmasterVelecia SaundersProgram Director
90 Warren Avenue
Boston, MA email@example.com
School Hours7:20 a.m. - 1:40 p.m.
Early Dismissal, the day before Thanksgiving and last two days of school: 11:40 a.m.