Grew Elementary School
Our school-wide focus is Academics + Athletics = Achievement." This focus is supported by our partnership with America SCORES to develop the whole child by focusing on academics and athletics. We also receive support from the Boston Celtics and the New England Patriots.
The Grew has an active School Parent Council that works extremely hard to raise money to support educational and recreational programs that benefit all children. In addition, we have an active Instructional Leadership Team and a partnership with the Boston Ballet Dance Program.
- Dedicated teaching staff
- Positive school environment
- Student Government leadership
- New England Patriots wellness grant
- Extra classroom support in reading, math, and science
- New schoolyard and outdoor classroom
- Student teachers from Curry College
- Dance program with Boston Ballet
- Parent involvement
Before and after school programs in our building
- Before school, from 7:30: Reebok BOKS fitness program, three days a week
- After school: America SCORES New England soccer and writing program for grades 3-5, fall and spring, two days per week
40 Gordon Avenue
Hyde Park, MA 02136
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Early Dismissal, the day before Thanksgiving and last two days of school: 12:30 p.m.
School Type: Traditional