Bradley Elementary School
The Bradley School provides a safe, motivating, and inquiry-driven learning environment with high expectations for all students. Students at the Bradley School have a minimum of 5 enrichment courses every week. In grades 4 and 5, all students take a foreign language.Educators, administrators, families and the community work collaboratively to establish a nurturing and inclusive environment where students become courageous and confident citizens. We hold monthly Coffee with the Principal and School Family Council Meetings. We work with the following community partners--Community Music Center of Boston (CMCB), Boston Ballet, e, Inc., Harvard University, Reeboks BOKS before-school program, and POLY from MIT.We have a Student Support Team to address any issues or concerns our staff may have about a student’s performance or behavior. We also offer the BOKS before-school fitness program two days per week, funded by a three-year grant from Reebok. There are several academic and recreational programs available in the East Boston area for students to attend after school.
- In order to build our critical thinking skills, students will construct oral and written arguments using evidence from a text.
- Access to rigorous academic content for all, including our students with disabilities and English Learners
- Foreign language instruction (Japanese or Spanish) for all students in grades 4 and 5
- Early childhood program for students in K0 & K1
- Science and Technology classes 3 times a week K-5
- Weekly dance instruction through the CMCB for students K0-5 from October-May
- Physical education and movement classes for students K-5
- Outdoor classroom for engaging and hands-on scientific inquiry
- Be Courageous
- Be Confident
- Be a Bradley Citizen
Community Music Center of Boston (CMCB),
Boston Ballet, “e” Inc., Harvard University, Reeboks BOKS before-school program,
POLY from MIT
Contact the Bradley
110 Beachview Road
East Boston, MA 02128
School Hours: 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Early Dismissal, the day before Thanksgiving and last two days of school: 1:30 p.m.
Grades: K1-5; K0 early childhood
School Type: Regular