2020 School Preview DatesBPS welcomes you to visit schools, meet staff, and learn which schools are the best fit for your child. No need to RSVP, just come see what BPS has to offer you!
Visit our BuildBPS page to learn more about recent updates regarding schools expanding to serve 6th grade.
Important Dates for 2020-2021 School Year Registration
Before You Visit a Welcome Center
- Read DiscoverBPS, a resource for incoming and current BPS families seeking a new school, program, or placement:
- See our age requirements for enrollment: 2019-2020 School Year
- Explore your family's choices by visiting DiscoverBPS.org or Partnerbps.org
- See school start and end times: 2019-2020 School Year
- Visit schools and speak to our teams about your options during BPS 2019 School Preview Times
- Attend a School Registration Information Session to learn more about the BPS registration process
- Pre-register online here - your appointment will go faster.
- Schedule an appointment online here for a shorter wait time
Please Note: Families who register in February through June for both current and next year seats are not guaranteed to keep the current school year school placement for the next school year.
2019-2020 BPS Demand ReportThe information provided on the Demand Report will give you a better sense of which schools and programs were ranked the most frequently during the registration period for the 2019-2020 school year. You can use this information to find out the approximate chances your student has to get into the school and program of your choice; your child will have a better chance of being assigned to a school with many open seats and fewer applicants than a school with few open seats and many applicants.
Previous Demand Reports: