“Where every student is inspired to achieve their highest potential.”
Our instruction is inclusive, individualized, and based on students’ diverse strengths and needs. (Equity)
Every child is motivated to learn through memorable experiences and connections to our community. (Engagement)
Children and their families are affirmed, respected and engaged. (Community)
- Schoolwide focus on community and environment
- Partnership with Boston Nature Center
- Supports the Comprehensive Behavioral Health Model (CBHM)
- Beautiful school yard, outdoor classroom and gardens
- Many opportunities for parent engagement
- Expeditionary learning
Special academic programs
- Full inclusion: Students in all grades with and without disabilities learn together in all classes with support to meet their individual learning needs.
- Home for Little Wanderers, Boston College, Boston Community Boat Building, Harvard University, Mass. Audubon Boston Nature Center, UMass Boston, Wheelock College, Courageous Sailing, Boston Bikes, Spirit Series
Before and after school programs in our building
- Before school: Program for K-grade 5; fee. BOKS fitness programs for grades 6-8.
- After school, to 6:00 p.m.: Haley/YMCA After School Program