K-6 After-School Academic Acceleration Program
New start date!
- A FREE 14-week program, March 8 - June 11, for students in grades K-6.
- In-person or online learning. The program is virtual unless your child is in an existing learning hub that is approved to run the Academic Acceleration program.
- After school, four days a week, 120-minute sessions.
- Academic and enrichment learning activities including important topics connected to the immigrant experience, the experience of Black and Brown people in the United States and around the world, and culturally relevant topics like racial justice.
- Small-group tutoring.
- Help with reading and math skills: Mathematics and reading time.
- STEM or Arts instruction. STEM instruction may include robotics, website development, application and game development, or others. ARTs may include dance and theatre.
**For eligible students only. If you are interested in having your child participate, email AAOST@bostonpublicschools.org.