Free Breakfast & Lunch
BPS continues to provide free breakfast and lunch to all Boston children. A variety of packaged meal options are available for pick-up.
Additionally, the City of Boston in partnership with Project Bread, YMCA of Greater Boston, Boston Centers for Youth and Families, and other community organizations also provide free meals to Boston families at various locations and times across the city. To learn about additional food resources, contact Project Bread’s Food Source Hotline at (800) 645-8333.
School Meals and Super Sites
- Meals are available to students attending school in-person on the days that they are in school
- Based on their school, meals are offered in three different models:
- grab and go from the cafeteria
- grab and go from remote locations (not cafeteria), and
- direct delivery to the classroom.
- 3-day meal packs for students on the last day of the week they attend school in-person (Tuesdays for Group A and Fridays for Group B)
Super Sites provide
- 5-day meal packs: 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches for Remote Learners
- Breakfast and lunch daily for students on campus
Super Sites are open Tuesday and Wednesday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Boston Arts Academy/Cash - 11 Charles St.
Boston Latin Academy - 205 Townsend St.
Burke High School (BCYF Grove Hall) - 60 Washington St.
Frederick Pilot Middle School - 270 Columbia Rd.
Lee K-8 School - 155 Talbot Ave.
McCormack Middle School - 315 Mt Vernon St.
Murphy K-8 School (BCYF Leahy/Holloran) - 1 Worrell St.
TechBoston Academy - 9 Peacevale Rd.
UP Academy Dorchester (BCYF Marshall) - 35 Westville St.
East Boston High School - 86 White St.
Mario Umana Academy - 312 Border St.
Boston Latin School - 78 Avenue Louis Pasteur
Mattahunt Elementary - 150 Norfolk Ave.
Mildred Ave. K-8 School - 5 Mildred Ave.
Irving Middle School - 105 Cummins Hwy.
Madison Park - 75 Malcolm X Blvd.
Orchard Gardens K-8 School - 906 Albany St.
Condon K-8 School - 200 D St.
Excel High School - 95 G St.
Tynan Elementary - 650 E. Fourth St.
Ohrenberger School - 175 W Boundary Rd.