Welcome to the Sarah Greenwood!
We are a K1-8 school, and pride ourselves in the variety of programs available to our students. We have a dual-language program in grades K1-6 (growing one grade per year), and specialized student support services in our Therapeutic Learning Center.
- We are excited to bring our new curriculum - Ethnic Studies and STEAM to all students.
- Curriculum taught via project-based learning model supporting differentiation. We also have a reading recovery specialist and resource room specialist to support students.
- Our students will enjoy the New STEAM Zone where Specialist teachers bring learning alive through Art, Makerspace, Visual Journalism, Music, Physical Education, and Computers.
- We have a bilingual library where our librarian assists students in finding exciting literature, and where we host authors and guest series.
- We have on-site counseling and student support services & family services through Franciscan Hospital and Rosie's Place.
- We are an extended day school and have partnerships with, 3-Point Foundation, BOKS, Strong Women, Strong Girls (SWSG), Sportsman Tennis, YW Girls Health, Windsor, Young Audiences of Massachusetts (YAMA) and Handel & Haydn Society.