Welcome C.A.S.H. Parents!!We are so glad that you are here. At C.A.S.H., we welcome parents to be an active part of our community as we understand that we cannot be successful without your help and support. C.A.S.H. has an open-door policy with our families and welcome families to come and visit us at any time.New to C.A.S.H., we have an office for Student and Family Engagement. This office is in charge of parent meetings, monthly newsletters and a variety of other things that are designed to keep our families in the loop. We are proud that our meetings are growing and encourage any and all families to come out. Not only do the meetings keep you in the loop, but you will be surprised
aboutthe amount of great information, staffand even students that come to share what is going on at C.A.S.H.C.A.S.H. PARENT COUNCIL:
1st TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH
"The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed." - Martina NavratilovaYour involvement in your student's education is vital. Please make sure that you are committed to it! If you have any questions, want to stop by or need more helpful resources, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Parent CoordinatorMr. Chase Grogan
11 Charles Street
Dorchester, MA 02122
Roasted Vegetables & PastaSubmitted By: Nurse Moreschi-Sisco
-1 small Eggplant
-1 small Zucchini
-1 small Summer Squash
-1 medium Vidalia Onion
-1 medium Red Pepper
-1/2 bunch of Grape Tomatoes
-1/2 bunch of Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
-3 Garlic Cloves
Optional items to add:
-Scallops or Chicken Tenders
1. Boil salted water for pasta.
2. Chop all vegetables to bite-size.
3. Slice Garlic Cloves; halve grape tomatoes and mix in a bowl with Olive Oil.
4. Spread vegetables evenly onto a cooked sheet pan. Add chopped parsley and seasoning to taste.
5. Roast on 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
6. (OPTIONAL) Broil seasoned scallops or chicken tenders
7. Add pasta to boiling water. Cover for 7-8 minutes until al dente. Drain and add 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
8. Remove roasted vegetables from oven and add to the pasta.
9. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
10. (OPTIONAL) Add broiled scallops or chicken. Serves 4 people.