Office of Data and Accountability
The Office of Data and Accountability (ODA) serves the BPS community by facilitating access to quality information and building capacity to make data-driven decisions that advance educational equity, opportunity, and achievement for all students.
What We Do
ODA has identified five key priorities as a department:
- Provide high-quality, relevant, and timely data and reports to all stakeholders in BPS.
- Lead an ambitious research agenda that advances educational equity, opportunity, and achievement for all students.
- Define, articulate, and support a comprehensive assessment strategy for BPS.
- Provide differentiated data inquiry support to schools districtwide.
- Build and foster the necessary culture for a performance management system in BPS.