Evals by Job Title

  • Please submit evaluations for each employee group according to the methods listed in the dropdowns below.
    Please direct any questions to your supervisor, union rep or eval@bostonpublicschools.org accordingly.

    Please mail or deliver evaluations that should still be sent on PAPER to the address below. Evals should be done according to the (digital or paper) formats listed in the dropdowns below.
    Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building
    Office of Human Capital
    Attn: OHC Front Desk
    2300 Washington Street, 4th floor
    Roxbury, Massachusetts 02119
  • ABA Specialists

  • Administrative Guild

  • Assistant Principal / Director of Instruction

  • BASAS Administrators (Instructional & Non-Instructional)

  • BTU (non-licensed)

  • Bus/Cab Monitors

  • Cafeteria Managers & Satellite Attendants

  • Custodians

  • Instructional Coaches

  • Lunch Monitors

  • Managerial - Central Office

  • Managerial - School-Based

  • Nurses

  • Paraprofessionals (Classroom & Non-Classroom)

  • Principals / School Leaders

  • School Counselors

  • School Psychologists & Social Workers

  • Substitute Teachers & Cluster Subs

  • Teachers, Librarians & Long-Term Subs

  • Therapists, Specialists & COSE