What Makes Us Different...
Our caring faculty, facilities, partnerships, and diverse specialties, including STEAM, Visual Art, Theatre, Dance, Instrumental and Choral Music, Swim, Gym, Science, and Health, make us unique in Boston Public Schools. Check us out!
- Early childhood center-based: two classrooms for K0/K1 who have been identified for special education services. Each classroom has 9 students, 1 teacher, and 1 paraprofessional.
- Inclusion Classrooms: integrate students with disabilities into the general education classroom. These classrooms have fewer students (ranging from 15 in K1 to students in Grades K2-3) and are supported by a full-time paraprofessional.
- Severe Special Education: three classrooms which serve students with significant cognitive and medical needs. These classrooms each have 6 students, 1 teacher, and 2 paraprofessionals.
- Specific Learning Disabilities Classrooms: Specific Learning Disabilities strand for Grades 5-8
- Multilingual Sheltered English Immersion: In grades K2-8