- All of our students in K1 to Grade 6 are taught the Core curriculum in Spanish and English as part of our Dual Language Program.
- A dual language education model upholds the commitment to high achievement for all students in both languages.
- The program uses ongoing planning, monitoring and evaluation to assess its effectiveness.
- Instruction and program decisions are guided by school-wide horizontal and vertical alignment with standards that are developmentally, linguistically and culturally appropriate.
- Students who are having difficulties in Reading Comprehension receive services through Reading Recovery and small group support in Literacy Intervention.