CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Funding Resources
Below is a list of resources for BPS School-Community Partners aimed at helping organizations and the people they serve during the COVID-19 virus school closure.
Genearl BPS updates and resources can be found at bostonpublicschools.org/coronavirus
Resouces and programs offered online by BPS Parnters can be found by clicking here.
Are you a Partner organization that wants to offer support to BPS?
- Volunteer opportunities can be found at www.bostoncares.org/bostoncovid19volunteers
- Monetary donations should be made to the Boston Resiliency Fund. Please make sure to indicate your gift is designated to support Boston Public Schools.
- All other supports for BPS, including item donations and services, should be entered in this form.
- A list of supplies and items needed by BPS can be found by clicking here.
Funding for Nonprofit Organizations
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Overview (CARES Act)
- The Boston Foundation COVID-19 Response Fund
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Loans
- Haymarket People’s Fund COVID-19 Community Response Urgent Response Grants
Funding for For Individuals
- United Way of Massachusetts Bay COVID-19 Family Support Fund
- Union Capital Boston
- Artist Relief Fund
- One Fair Wage — Emergency Coronavirus Tipped and Service Worker Support Fund
Technology Access for Individuals
Other Resources Lists
Below are lists of resources that other groups have put together.
- City of Boston Resiliency Fund
- COVID Relief Coalition
- Boston.com Boston Helps
- Community-Led COVID-19 Response Initiatives
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency COVID-19 Public Resources Map
- Mass Nonprofit Network, Coronavirus and Massachusetts Nonprofits
- Philanthropy Massachusetts, Disaster and Emergency Relief Resources
- Candid (Foundation Center) Funds for coronavirus relief
- COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resources
- Boston Business Journal: Resource Guide for Mass. Businesses