High School Graduation Requirements
- 4 years of English Language Arts
- 4 years of Mathematics (passing Algebra, Geometry and Advanced Algebra)
- 3 years of Sciences
- 3 years of Social Science
- 3 years of the same World Language (Mandarin or Spanish)
- 2 years of the Arts (Visual Arts, Music, or Theater)
- Physical Education
- 1 year of Health
- CAS (Creativity, Activity, Service) completion
Grade Point Averages/Weighting
- GPAs are based on Grades 9-12 and are weighted for IB Courses. GPAs include all courses except Pass/Fail courses like Advisory.
- Weighting: regular courses 4.0 scale. IB Standard Level (SL) courses 4.5 scale. IB Higher Level (HL) courses 5.0 scale.
College AcceptancesJQUS graduates have been accepted to the following colleges and universities:
Questions?Ms. Robin Coyne - firstname.lastname@example.org