Our district uses an online records management system which will enable you to easily complete most of your new hire documentation from home. By now you should have received an email notification instructing you to complete the assigned documents via TalentEd Records. TalentEd Records as well as related external sites are linked on this page.
Our Onboarding Process:
By now you should have:
- Received a job offer for your position.
- You should have received an online checklist in which contains your onboarding paperwork.
- Prior to attending a Welcome Session you should have completed the assigned tasks from your online checklist.
- Gathered all the Required documents needed for your Welcome Session, and scheduled a time to attend your session.
- After the Welcome Session OHC will run your CORI/SORI & fingerprinting background check then, send out a OHC clearance, ready to work email to your school leader/department head.
- Once your start date is confirmed to OHC you will be entered into the system and your ID will be generated.
- Once processed and are active in the system, OHC will send you an email with your ID number and effective date.
- Within 48-72 hours prior to your effective date, you will receive an email from the City of Boston with instructions on logging into your account. This will be sent to your personal email address.
- Schools and Departments will have a contact person you should see about obtaining your BPS ID card.
Review Our Benefits & Resources
Benefits and Policies Overview
For questions about your hire or to provide feedback:Contact: email@example.com