Boston SpEdPAC provides a voice and support for families of Boston Public Schools children with special needs. All families are encouraged to participate.
General meetings typically occur every 4th Thursday of the month from 7-8:30 pm with the exceptions of the Resource Fair and the Family Social events.
- Thursday, September 22, 2022 from 7-8:30 pm
- Thursday, October 27, 2022 from 7-8:30 pm
- Thursday, November 17, 2022 (Resource Fair) from 6:00-8:15 pm
- Saturday, December 17, 2022 (Family Social) from 1:30-4:15 pm
- Thursday, January 26, 2023 from 7-8:30 pm
- Thursday, February 16, 2023 from 7-8:30 pm
- Thursday, March 23, 2023 from 7-8:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2023 from 7-8:30 pm
- Thursday, May 25, 2023 from 7-8:30 pm
To view the Boston SpEdPAC calendar click here.
Missed a meeting? You can watch previously held meetings by visiting Boston SpEdPAC's YouTube Channel.
Dr. Lauren Viviani, Interim Assistant Superintendent of Special Education2300 Washington Street, Boston MA 02119(617) 635-8873 (BPS Helpline)Boston Special Education Parent Advisory Councilemail@bostonspedpac.org(617) 297-7335