Madison Park Technical Vocational High School
Madison Park's mission is to provide our diverse student body with the opportunity to acquire an integrated career and academic education. Individualized instruction, applied learning and work site experience prepare all students to succeed in technologically advanced careers, as well as post-secondary education. Students who meet all graduation requirements may receive both a BPS Diploma and a Certificate of Competency in their technical program.
- Boston’s career and technical high school
- Many Chapter 74-approved technical vocational programs
- Standards-based academic and career programs
- Three career-focused departments
- Opportunity for all students to earn college credits and industry credentials
- Industry co-ops, shadowships, and clinicals to develop career skills
- Certified by Automotive Youth Education Systems, National Health Care Association, PrintED (Printing Program), National Automotive Education Foundation, and Mass. Department of Public Health
- Member of SkillsUSA, a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled work force
- Member of the National Honor Society
- OSHA 10-certified in all career programs
- Dual enrollment opportunities with local colleges
- Special application process: contact the school for details or visit the school website
- Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mass., Boston Private Industry Council, Boston Rotary Club, Bunker Hill and Roxbury Community Colleges, College for Every Student – Northeastern University, Comcast, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Gilbane and Turner construction companies, and Veterans' Affairs, Boston.
75 Malcolm X Boulevard
Roxbury, MA 02120
Phone617-635-8970Fax617-635-98312017-2018 School Year Hours7:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Early Dismissal the day before Thanksgiving and last two days of school: 12:30 p.m.
School Type: Innovation School