My Way Café by Boston Public Schools’ Food & Nutrition Services is coming soon to additional BPS schools!
What is My Way Café?
My Way Café is a full offering of breakfast and lunch, which provides your child with many options for delicious meals at school. Your child will be able to design their own breakfast and lunch each day, and our cafeteria staff will ensure that they pick a full range of fruit, vegetables, protein and grain options.
What’s on the menu at My Way Café?
The menu is delicious and designed with feedback from our students. Each day is different! Breakfast options include:
- Made-to-order breakfast sandwiches
- Homemade french toast
- Freshly made oatmeal and overnight oats
- Yogurt parfaits with berries and granola
- Smoothies at high schools
- A variety of scrambled eggs and quiches made on site
- Breakfast burritos
- Homemade muffins
- Whole, fresh fruit including local varieties, when available
Lunch options include your child’s choice of proteins, grains, and roasted vegetables. A full fresh fruit and salad bar is also available daily, and milk is served at both meals.
- Build-your-own taco and nacho bar
- Chicken and tofu entrees featuring homemade sauces: sweet and sour, orange, lemon ginger, and lemon herb
- Homemade vegetarian options: macaroni and cheese, buffalo dip, bean sofrito
- Fresh grab and go salads and sandwiches
My Way Café serves delicious meals, cooked with whole, real, and nutritious ingredients in our beautiful kitchens. Our staff works hard each day to deliver enticing meals that make our students smile. The student is at the center of our service model and we aim to make each day an enjoyable and delicious dining experience for our students, teachers, and cafeteria staff.