Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
- BPS Resource Navigator (Những Dịch Vụ Từ trường BPS)
- BPS Opportunities for Undocumented Students Brochure (Những Hổ Trợ Dành Cho Học Sinh Di Cư Bất Hợp Pháp của trường BPS)
- Superintendent's Letter on Welcoming All Students (Thông Thư Chào Đón Học Sinh Từ Tổng Giám Đốc)
- Superintendent's Letter on Zero Tolerance for Divisiveness and Discrimination (Thông Thư Từ Tổng Giám Đốc Về Sự Tuyệt Đối Không Chia Rẽ Hay Phân Biệt Chủng Tộc)
- Guide to City Services (Những Dịch Vụ Trong Thành Phố)
- Know Your Rights: Stopped by Police, Immigration Agents, or FBI (Hiểu Rõ Quyền Của Mình: Khi Bị Cảnh Sát, Nhân Viên Di Trú, hoặc FBI ngừng lại)
- Educational Access for All (GIÁO DỤC CHO TẤT CẢ MỌI NGƯỜI)
If you or any family need additional information or technical support please contact
Melody Soltani or Ahmed Noor in the Office of English Learners
at (617)635-9435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boston Public Schools
Office of English Learners
2300 Washington Street, Boston MA 02119
Disclaimer: Boston Public Schools (BPS) strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, BPS makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or will be formed by use of the site. Links to all and any third party websites are for resource-use only and BPS does not endorse or make any representations about them or take any responsibility for any results that may be obtained.
For more information from the BPS Legal Department or questions about the terms and conditions of using this and other BPS websites, please visit the following BPS Legal page.