- BPS Resource Navigator （波士頓公立學校資源瀏覽表）
- BPS Opportunities for Undocumented Students Brochure （波市公校向無合法身份學生提供的資源）
- Superintendent's Letter on Welcoming All Students （校監關於歡迎每一個學生的信）
- Superintendent's Letter on Zero Tolerance for Divisiveness and Discrimination （校監關於對歧視和分歧零忍耐的信 ）
- Guide to City Services （城市服務資源指南）
- Know Your Rights Under Trump's Administration ILRC （了解您在特朗普政府管理下擁有的權利）
- Know Your Rights No Matter Who is the President NILC （了解您的權利不論誰位居總統）
- Know Your Rights with ICE (Traditional Chinese) （了解您在海關移民法中的權利－繁體中文）
- Know Your Rights with ICE (Simplified Chinese) （了解您在海關移民法中的權利－簡體中文）
- Know Your Rights: Stopped by Police, Immigration Agents, or FBI （了解您的權利：如果您被警察，移民官員或聯邦調查員攔下）
- Educational Access for All Circular (向所有人提供平等的教育服務)
- What Do I Need to Know If the DACA Program Ends (如 DACA 計劃終止， 我需要知道什麼？)
If you or any family need additional information or technical support please contact
Melody Soltani or Ahmed Noor in the Office of English Learners
at (617)635-9435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boston Public Schools
Office of English Learners
2300 Washington Street, Boston MA 02119
Disclaimer: Boston Public Schools (BPS) strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, BPS makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or will be formed by use of the site. Links to all and any third party websites are for resource-use only and BPS does not endorse or make any representations about them or take any responsibility for any results that may be obtained.
For more information from the BPS Legal Department or questions about the terms and conditions of using this and other BPS websites, please visit the following BPS Legal page.