Cape Verdean Creole (Kriolu di Kabu Verdi)
- BPS Resource Navigator (Navegador di Rekursus di BPS)
- BPS Opportunities for Undocumented Students Brochure (Brochura di BPS sobri oportunidadi pa studantis sen dokumentu)
- Superintendent's Letter on Welcoming All Students (Karta di Superintendenti sobri akulhimentu di tudu Studantis)
- Superintendent's Letter on Zero Tolerance for Divisiveness and Discrimination (Karta di Superintendenti sobri Zeru Toleransia na Divisibilidadi y Diskriminason )
- Educational Access for All Circular (ASESU IDUKASiONAL PA TUDUS)
If you or any family need additional information or technical support please contact
Melody Soltani or Ahmed Noor in the Office of English Learners
at (617)635-9435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boston Public Schools
Office of English Learners
2300 Washington Street, Boston MA 02119
Disclaimer: Boston Public Schools (BPS) strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, BPS makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or will be formed by use of the site. Links to all and any third party websites are for resource-use only and BPS does not endorse or make any representations about them or take any responsibility for any results that may be obtained.
For more information from the BPS Legal Department or questions about the terms and conditions of using this and other BPS websites, please visit the following BPS Legal page.