Please reach out to your child's teacher with questions about online learning. Below you will find links to many educational resources that you can use during this period of distance-learning.
Here is a suggestion for a daily schedule to help keep your student on-track:
- Early Learning Academy is a subscription-based digital education program for children ages 2–8, created by Age of Learning, Inc. Subscribers can access learning activities on the ABCmouse.com website or mobile app.
Redeem Code (Canjee este código): SCHOOL4374
For Children in Preschool Through 2nd Grade (Para niños de preescolar hasta 2o grado) ABCmouse, Early Learning Academy:
Please visit www.ABCmouse.com/redeem and redeem your access code.
For Children In Preschool through 6th Grade ReadingIQ (Para niños de preescolar hasta 6o grado ReadingIQ):
Please visit www.ReadingIQ.com/redeem and redeem your access code.
For Children in 3rd Through 8th Grade Adventure Academy (Para niños de 3o a 8o grado Adventure Academy):
Please visit www.AdventureAcademy.com/redeem and redeem your access code.
- Purple Mash is a website designed for children aged 3-11. It contains many creative tools ie: coding, animation, publishing, art and also applications for maths, spelling and grammar.
- Teachers can ‘set work’ for children easily then view / comment on completed files. It also contains thousands of topic based activities.
- Serial Mash gives you a whole library of e-books and corresponding activities.
- ActivEd, Inc. offers Walkabouts, web-based lessons for pre-K to second-grade students that integrate movement with language arts, math, and reading content and correlate to your state’s standards.
All Kids Network, All Kids Network
- We offer FREE educational resources, worksheets, writing prompts, themed coloring pages, craft and snack ideas for parents, teachers & caregivers.
- Boost student engagement & fact fluency with our free multiplayer educational games, math games, language arts games, and more!
Bamboo Learning, Bamboo Learning
- Bamboo Learning offers FREE voice-based applications (Alexa skills) that cover a range of academic subjects, including math, ELA/listening comprehension, and social studies.
- Bamboo Learning Alexa skills focus on fun, home-based, family-friendly learning, and ensure children's engagement utilizing the unique nature of voice technology that promotes active conversational learning.
- Bedtime Math is striving to help families introduce math as a fun part of their daily routine, as common and beloved as the bedtime story. We make it easy to roll math into the day, whether at bedtime, bathtime, or snacktime.
Big History Project, Big History Project
- Big History Project is a free, online social studies course that emphasizes skill development as students draw mind-blowing connections between past, present and future. What can you expect to see? Amazing gains in student writing and critical thinking.
- BHP delivers a big picture look at the world, and helps students develop a framework to organize what they’re learning both in and out of school. After they leave your class, students will have a better understanding of how we got here, where we’re going, and how they fit in.
Bunk History, Bunk History
- Digital archive of a variety of media produced about current events, public history and government. Bunk shows connection both spatially and across historic eras.
Busy Kids Do Piano, Busy Kids Do Piano
- Free month of lessons with coupon code PIANOATHOME
Camp Kindness Counts, Camp Kindness Counts
- The nonprofit Camp Kindness Counts is offering their Kind World Explorers guidebooks as a FREE resource for teachers and parents to support SEL (social emotional learning) and character building for children.
- ClassDojo is an excellent tool for parent communication, sharing information, and portfolios provide a platform for teachers to assign and students to complete and submit work online.
Club Oasis, Club Oasis
- An free online STE(A)M club for kids! We offer free STE(A)M classes, projects, and teaching resources for families and educators.
Coloring Nature, Coloring Nature
- Coloring Nature is for children and adults. We have more than 675 FREE printable coloring pages. Our coloring categories include serious science: biomes, anatomy, animals, plants and more.
Discovery K-12, Discovery K-12
- Discovery K12 provides a complete online curriculum for pre-k to 12th grade. All main subjects are covered, plus extra curriculum courses.
- All online curriculum is free!
Doodles Academy, Doodle Academy
- Doodles Academy is a free art curriculum that is available virtually. It provides art projects that offer authentic art experiences for students -- every student makes their own artistic decisions and walks away from the project with an artwork unique to them.
- Each project includes video tutorials and thorough lesson plans so that anyone can feel comfortable teaching art, regardless of their background or experience level. T
- The art projects are aligned to topics and themes found in literacy, math, social studies, and science, so while students work through an art project they are building knowledge and context around other subjects.
DreamBox Learning Math, DreamBox
- Award winning K-8 online math program that looks at how a student is solving problems to adjust accordingly and build a unique learning path for them
- 90 day free trial of Dream Box, sign up April 30th
ExploreLearning Gizmos, https://www.explorelearning.com/
- Gizmos are online simulations that excite curiosity and invite interaction. We’ve got over 400 Gizmos in our library covering topics and concepts in math and science for grades 3-12. Gizmos help students dig deeper into subjects and really understand challenging concepts.
- GoNoodle engages 14 million kids every month with movement and mindfulness videos created by child development experts. Available for free at school, home, and everywhere kids are!
GoPeer, Go Peer
- GoPeer (GoPeer.org) approved college students to give 10,000 free hours of tutoring to K-12 students. Beginning today, college students are approved to give 10,000 free hours of tutoring (two hours per family so many students can benefit), online (avoiding virus entirely), to students between the ages of 5–18.
- Instruction will be live 1-on-1 sessions with vetted college students in an online classroom using tools like real-time face-to-face video conferencing, photo/document sharing, and a virtual whiteboard/notepad to collaborate or edit essays.
Heartfulness Project, Heartfulness Project
- Take some of the struggle out of disagreements, melt downs & fights with the “Problem Solving (made easy) Kit”. Teach children how to regulate their emotions, love themselves & yes, solve their own problems!
- The “Problem Solving (made easy) Kit” includes: • Kids music that doesn’t suck • Dance videos • Intuitive games & tools Teaching them the life skills you wish you were taught as a child!
- Printable packets for grades K-8, reading and math.
K-5 Math Teaching Resources, K-5 Math
- K-5 math resources clearly sorted by grade and standard that are easy to download and print at home.
Khan Academy, Khan Academy
- Khan Academy has a library of standards-aligned lessons covering kindergarten through early college math, grammar, science, history, AP® courses, SAT® preparation, and more.
- Students can practice skills with exercises, quizzes, and mastery challenges and get immediate feedback and support.
Light Sailed, Light Sailed
- K-12 Literacy and Reading platform including 6,000 books in English and Spanish
Magic Spells, Magic Spells
- Magic Spell is a carefully crafted spelling adventure.
Match Fishtank, Match FishTank
- Match Fishtank offers free K-12 instructional materials in math and English Language Arts. The site offers full courses of instructional content for each grade level comprised of daily lessons plans, problem sets, homework, assessments, writing prompts, and vocabulary resources and can be searched by standard and topic.
MineCraft: Education Edition, MineCraft
- A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.
PBS Learning Media, PBS Learning Media
- PBS LearningMedia is a free, PreK-12 digital media service available to educators nationwide. Our free service offers teachers access to more than 30,000 learning materials aligned to state and national standards, including 25,000+ videos, interactive lesson plans, media galleries and more to enrich classroom instruction.
- More intuitive version of a digital Classroom.
- Keeps students engaged with updated features and assignment trackers.
Read Works, Read Works
- ReadWorks is a free online resource of reading passages and lesson plans for students of all levels K-12.
- The company was founded with the goal of improving reading comprehension by bringing the latest in literacy teaching research into the classroom.
Respectful Ways SEL Program, Respectful Ways
- Respectful Ways is a PreK-12 digital curriculum offering 300 FREE online activities that teach children social skills and emotional intelligence.
- Scholastic has created a learning hub that provides 20 days of learning experiences for students in grades PreK-9+ across the content areas. The company is also providing free access to other digital learning programs. Information provided in this link. Please feel free to share.
Simple Living, Creative Learning, Simple Living
- Lots of free (and some paid) printables and resources for homeschooling through to upper elementary as well as simple living and wellness resources.