Brighton High School
The faculty and staff's commitment and dedication to the students of Brighton High give students the personalized focus of a small school while at the same time providing the advantages of a large school, including Advanced Placement courses, strong athletics programs, and extra-curricular academic enrichment programs. Our college and career pathways in robotics/engineering, health professions, JROTC, and media, arts and communication prepare our students for success in a range of areas.
What makes our school special
- Focus on preparing all students for post-secondary opportunities
- College & career pathway programs, including: robotics/engineering, health professions, JROTC, and media, arts and communication
- Advanced Placement courses in language, literature, environmental science, calculus and history
- SAT preparation during the day and after school through Boston College
- MCAS tutoring and enrichment available after school with the PULSE Program
- More than $3,000,000 in scholarships available to BHS students
- Strong School Parent Council and School Site Council
- Championship level athletic teams in 18 sports
- Clubs and special activities for every interest
- Boston College, Boston University, and Summer Search College Access Programs Randstad, Inc. and Skanska, Inc. Career Development Programs
Additional school partners
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Boston College, Boston Private Industry Council (PIC), Boston Scholar Athletes/Red & Blue Foundation, Boston University, Brighton Allston Mental Health Assoc., Brighton Marine Health Center, WGBH, St. Elizabeth's Hospital
After school activities
- Sports, clubs, community service, performance groups, cultural organizations, tutoring, college access activities, and Student Athlete Zone learning center (Boston Scholar Athletes)
25 Warren Street
Brighton, MA 02135
2017-2018 School Hours
7:30 a.m.-2:25 p.m.
Early Dismissal, the day before Thanksgiving and last two days of school: 11:55 a.m.
School Type: Regular