Application Requirements for Continuing Research and Amendments
Any modifications to study protocol, extensions or renewals for approved studies must submit an application following the guidelines below. Continuing research needs to be renewed annually. Please review the research website for any updates to policy and guidelines. Additional considerations should be detailed on your cover page.
Continuing Studies and Amendments: Application to Renew or Modify Current Research*
The following materials need to be prepared in advance of submission:
- Cover page describing research activities already conducted and proposed changes to the study for the next year
- Most recent policy brief describing interim findings
- Updated district sponsor letter template
- Updated IRB approval for next year of research
* Current studies that do not present interim findings or sufficient research activities in line with the proposed timeline might not be approved for continuation.