Another Course to College
What Makes Us Special:
- A college preparatory high school for highly motivated students
- A pilot school and small school of 250 students, with personalized academic support
- Excellent college admissions record: College acceptance is a graduation requirement
- Caring, energetic staff (including five Boston Teachers of the Year)
- Major focus on analytical reading and writing skills
- Close personal contact with parents
- Opportunity for seniors to take college classes for credit
- School partners: Harvard University, BUILD entrepreneurship program, UMass Writing Center, Boston College PULSE program for service learning
- District-wide lottery school
612 Metropolitan Avenue
Hyde Park, MA 02136Phone617-635-8865Fax617-635-8866
8:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Early Dismissal, the day before Thanksgiving and last two days of school: 12:00 p.m.
School Type: Pilot