BPS provides access to email and wireless internet for teachers and BPS staff. Explore this page for more information about your account, including password resets, security, keychain issues, and more.
You may reset your password using one of the following methods:
1. Login to The HUB (hub.boston.gov) with your BPS ID number and old password.
- If your password has expired, you will be prompted to reset and create a new password.
- If you forgot your password, click the "Forgot Password."
- You will be prompted to answer the Security Questions that you selected.
- After answering them correctly, you will be able to create a new password.
2. Call the BPSTechnology Help Desk at 617-635-9200 and we can assist you over the phone to reset your password after answering some security questions.
Keychain Access Issues
After resetting your password on your Macbook (L4L), sometimes a Keychain Window pops up that keeps asking you to enter your password. Follow the steps below to remove the window.
- Click on your applications folder on your Mac.
- Find the Self Service Icon.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Find the Keychain Delete App.
- Follow prompts.