BPS Evaluator Training
All BPS employees may self-enroll in the 101 Evaluation Course on learn.mybps.org. They can sign on using their BPS ID and Password. Once they have completed the course and filled out the end of course survey, they will be assigned a caseload in TeachPoint.
Teacher evaluators must meet the following requirements:
- DESE licensed
- Recommended by your principal/headmaster
- Willing to serve as an evaluator
- Rated Proficient or better
- Will only evaluate teachers rated proficient or better
- Principals/Headmasters are then responsible for developing a system to check in and oversee their teacher evaluators. Should someone on a teacher evaluator's caseload become less than proficient, the principal/headmaster must assume that person onto their own caseload as teacher evaluators may only evaluate teacher rated proficient or better.