InvestBPS is deeply rooted in the core belief and understanding that effective school-business partnerships can:
- Transform the student learning experience by enhancing classroom learning, extending learning beyond school walls and providing dynamic, real-world learning opportunities;
- Increase civic engagement by providing employees meaningful mentor relationships and volunteer opportunities;
- Prepare a diverse workforce for the future by opening workforce development opportunities to students, such as job-related training and internships;
- Increase corporate philanthropy by identifying strategic corporate giving opportunities and leveraging these investments to positively impact BPS students and schools; and
- Strengthen the City by building community throughout Boston’s diverse schools and businesses and among students and professionals.