Excellence for All
Visit our website: Learn more about how EFA schools are reimagining 21st century education in Boston!
Excellence for All (EFA) is a Boston Public Schools initiative that helps schools expand access to 21st Century learning experiences for students in grades 3-6. EFA provides school leaders and teachers with the resources needed to support each child's unique path to success. At the end of each year, students in EFA schools present research projects at our Annual Showcase. In the 2018-2019 school year, EFA will expand to include 3 new middle schools in efforts to further expand access to quality education for families in Boston.
EFA Resources and StrategiesEFA's support is flexible and responsive to the needs of students, educators, and school leaders. Click here to download EFA's 1-pager and read more below to learn about our resources and strategies.
- Capstone Research Project (multidisciplinary, student-centered, and student-led)
- Interventions for improving literacy and social emotional learning and wellness.
- Scholars Program (ISEE exam prep, executive function classes, and parent workshops)
- STEM coursework (coding, robotics and 3D printing for grades 3-6)
- World language coursework (Spanish, French, Mandarin)
- Ongoing direct coaching to ensure instruction is rigorous, personalized, culturally relavent, and enriching.
- Support in improving student writing and literacy.
- Support in addressing the needs of English Language Learners and students with disabilities
- And more!
- Bates Elementary School
- Curley K-8 School
- Edison K-8 School
- Edwards Middle School
- Frederick Pliot Middle School
- Gardner Pilot Academy
- Grew Elementary School
- Guild Elementary School
- Harvard-Kent Elementary School
- Holmes Innovation School
- Irving Middle School
- King K-8 School
- Mendell Elementary School
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School
- Philbrick Elementary School
- Sumner Elementary School
Contact EFA and stay updated!Email: firstname.lastname@example.org