2018 BPS K-12 School Showcase
Saturday November 17, 9AM - 1PM
Boston City Hall - 1 City Hall Square
Visit our Events page for more details
Before You Visit a Welcome Center
- Read DiscoverBPS, a resource for incoming and current BPS families seeking a new school, program, or placement:
- See our age requirements for enrollment: 2018-2019 School Year
- Explore your family's choices by visiting DiscoverBPS.org or Partnerbps.org
- See school start and end times: 2018-2019 School Year
- Visit schools and speak to our teams about your options.
- Pre-register online here - your appointment will go faster.
- Schedule an appointment online here for a shorter wait time
Visit a Welcome Center
Visit your nearest Welcome Center. Bring parent photo identification and the required documents below:
- Child's original birth certificate (or, if necessary, passport or I-94)
- Child's up-to-date immunization record (required immunizations to register for school)
- Two proofs of Boston residency
- If a medical accommodation is required, or your child has a disability, documentation must be provided.
Please Note: Families who register in February through June for both current and next year seats are not guaranteed to keep the current school year school placement for the next school year.
The information provided on this sheet will give you a better sense of which schools and programs were ranked the most frequently during the registration period for the previous school years. You can use this information to find out the approximate chances your student has to get into the schools and programs of your choice.