Request Parent University in Schools
Parent University is a great resource for school leaders looking to engage families. Our program offers meaningful learning sessions and classes for families to gain skills and information so they can support their students at home.
Request a class
Parent University has a catalog of our most popular classes. Use this catalog to identify the classes you might be interested in offering.
Classes are offered free to schools with the exception of the Families First series.
Topics Parent University can offer classes in include
- Engaging Families in Shared Decision Making
- What Your Child Should Learn by Grade Level
- How to Run an Effective Council Meeting
- Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Council
- Family Engagement 101
- Special Education and the IEP Process
- Navigating BPS
- College Readiness, College Applications, and Financial Aid
- Understanding our Implicit Bias and Its Effects on Our Children
- Diversity and Inequity in BPS
- Financial Wellness
- Code of Conduct
- Strengthening Study Skills at Home
- Bullying Prevention & Intervention