Partner with Us!
Consider partnering with Parent University:
Teach at Parent University:
We rely on the expertise of partners to teach topics that aren’t our expertise. If there is a topic that your organization knows a lot about and would empower parents, please complete an RFP.
Helping Hands is Parent University's volunteer program. We look to individual volunteers and volunteer groups to help us administer and man our events and conferences.
The Parent U Collaborative:
The Parent U Collaborative is a group of organizations that are invested in supporting the engagement of families in BPS through sharing information, opportunities and resources. Our current partners include:
- Action for Boston Community Development
- Adult Education, BPS
- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Music Project
- Boston Partners in Education
- Boston Public Health Commission
- BPS Community Engagement
- BPS Early Childhood
- East Boston Social Center
- Families First
- Federation For Children with Special Needs
- Homeless Education Resource Network
- Museum of Science
- Office of Immigrant Advancement
- Read Boston
- Transformative Solutions
- Urban Pride