Applications will be accepted during the following windows in SY21-22:
October 1- October 31, 2021*
February 1- February 28, 2022*
Please allow 60 days after submission to inquire about the status of an application.
*Please note that these windows may change.
Modifications due to COVID-19
- SY20-21 Modifications to Research due to COVID Memo.
- Please review the updated SY20-21 Policy and Guidelines document for updated policies related to primary data collection, use of digital data collection tools, and increased student security precautions. There will be no in-person data collection in SY20-21.
- For continuing research, please update your proposed research design section to comply with the data collection restriction. Any modifications made in your research design due to COVID-19 need to be approved by your IRB before submitting for continuation.
- For new research, provide detailed descriptions of primary data collection in digital spaces in the research design section of your research proposal.
- Note many typical data collections have been paused or canceled due to COVID. The research team will consult with you on specifics through the research approval process.