What Makes Our School Special
- A historic school overlooking Piers Park: we have the best view in Boston!
- A balanced literacy program using the Readers’ and Writers’ Workshop model of instruction
- SEI and hybrid programs to support English language learners
- Oral language development support in K1 and K2
- Multicultural enrichment programs in music and art
- A Parent Council, elected parent representatives on the School Site Council, and two teachers who also serve as the school’s family and student engagement coordinators.
- Many activities for families, including Kindergarten Orientation, Open House, Family Math Night, parent workshops, and family potluck suppers
- Physical education, computer, and science
- After school programs to support students
- Full time interventionist teacher to help students in grades K2-5
- Two full time ESL teachers to address the needs of our English language learners
- School facilities: auditorium, playground, computer lab, cafeteria, outdoor classroom
Contact the Adams
165 Webster Street
East Boston, MA 02128
School Hours7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.