Preparing every student to meet the Common Core:
~The Boston Public School Graduate~
- Loves to learn, views the world as a classroom without walls, and thinks critically about the issues within it.
- Succeeds academically in college -level courses across content areas.
- Masters verbal and written expression in English, with emerging proficiency in a second language.
- Uses mathematical skill, scientific inquiry, and state-of-the-art technology to invent new solutions to persistent and unanticipated problems.
- Exhibits growth, self discipline, and reflection through innovative expression and artistry.
- Acknowledges and respects people with diverse backgrounds, histories, and perspectives.
- Assumes personal responsibility for their physical and emotional well-being by making healthy choices.
- Contributes confidently and positively in professional and social settings, both independently and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and resilience in the face of setbacks and obstacles, relying on personal assets and support from others to achieve goals.
- Participates actively in a democratic society as a responsible, courageous leader who challenges injustice.
Get Inspired - Get Connected!