2018-2019 Uniform Policy
Students must wear Edwards apparel (shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc), or Navy Blue, or White collared shirts and may wear pants/shorts/skirts that adhere to guidelines below. Anything that the Principal/Assistant Principal deems inappropriate will result in a student needing to change into an Edwards shirt/pants.
Unacceptable Attire or Appearance:
- Ripped jeans, leggings, or tights are not permitted. Leggings or Tights may be worn under shorts or skirts that are appropriate length. Cloth must touch student’s fingertips when standing with hands down by their side.
- Sweatpants are permitted however logos must be small and not contain text (exceptions to be made for Edwards logos on sweatpants)
- Wearing clothing with tobacco, drug, alcohol, sexual innuendo, profanity, or illegal messages, or text that can be considered offensive, or references gang affiliation
- Exposed undergarments, transparent apparel or sleeveless undershirts (Ribbed tanks, Camisoles) are not permitted
- Slippers, Flip flops, or open toed shoes are not permitted
- Chains or wallet chains, Hats/Sweatbands/Bandanas/Wigs- or anything that covers your head or disguises your identity, or references gang affiliation
Students who do not come to school with an appropriate uniform will be required to use a school-issued uniform. Parents will be notified of the infraction as well as any additional consequences.