The Substitute Teacher Training Program was designed by the Substitute Teaching Institute (STI) at Utah State University. The cost of this program is payable online by credit card, check or money order, and includes 6-10 hours of interactive SubSkills training and the online SubAssessment and a SubDiploma.
Those applicants who possess a valid Massachusetts Educator License may waive the Teacher Training Program
- The interactive SubSkills training is provided online and may be taken at your convenience.
- The SubAssessment is also taken over the Internet.
- Candidates may take the SubAssessment a maximum of four times, to obtain a passing score of at least 85.
- It takes an average of 15 minutes to complete each section, with a total of five sections.
- Print a copy of your SubDiploma which shows a passing score of at least 85. You will need this before employment.
For more information and to be redirected to the Boston Substitute Teacher Training Program visit SubSkills Online Training Course