Welcome to the Sarah Greenwood Dual Language School
We are a K1-8 school, and pride ourselves in the variety of programs available to our students. We are a dual-language program in grades K1-8 and have specialized student support services in our Therapeutic Learning Center.
- We are excited to bring our new bilingual curriculum, ARC (American Reading Company), to all students.
- Our students will enjoy specialty courses from our Specialist teachers through Art, Music, Physical Education, Health and Wellness, Technology and Spanish.
- We have a bilingual library where our librarian assists students in finding exciting literature, and where we host authors and guest series.
- We have on-site counseling and student support services & family services through Franciscan Hospital.
- We have partnerships with, 3-Point Foundation, Imagine That, Green City Growers, Strong Women, Strong Girls (SWSG), Sportsman Tennis, YW Girls Health, Windsor School, Caitie's Closet and much more!