Welcome to the Sarah Greenwood Dual Language School
We are a K1-8 school, and pride ourselves in the variety of programs available to our students. We are a dual-language program in grades K1-8 and have specialized student support services in our Therapeutic Learning Center.
- We are excited to bring our new bilingual curriculum, ARC (American Reading Company), to all students.
- Our students will enjoy specialty courses from our Specialist teachers through Art, Music, Physical Education, Health and Wellness, Technology and Spanish.
- We have a bilingual library where our librarian assists students in finding exciting literature, and where we host authors and guest series.
- We have on-site counseling and student support services & family services through Franciscan Hospital.
- We have partnerships with, 3-Point Foundation, Imagine That, Green City Growers, Strong Women, Strong Girls (SWSG), Sportsman Tennis, YW Girls Health, Windsor School, Caitie's Closet and much more!
Contact and Hours
Antonelli Mejia, PrincipalCrystal Alcala, Assistant PrincipalMary Campbell, Clerk
firstname.lastname@example.orgHours: 8:20 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
186 Glenway Street, Dorchester 02121