Saturday, May 25, 2013
Roosevelt K-8 School
Roosevelt Lower Campus: K1 - Grade 1
30 Millstone RoadHyde Park, MA 02136
Roosevelt Upper Campus: Grades 2-8
95 Needham RoadHyde Park, MA 02136
- Newly renovated, two-campus K1-8 school
- High MCAS improvement scores in all grades
- Highly experienced teaching staff Safe and structured school culture
- Enrichment classes in art, music, computers, Spanish, science, and movement
- Strong family and community engagement
- Partnerships: Playworks, Achievement Network, Curry College, Little Voices After School, Arbour Counseling, and Technology Goes Home@School.
- This school is a member of the Boston Inclusive Schools Network.
The network links together the BPS schools offering and developing expanded inclusive opportunities for students with disabilities with technical assistance and support from Urban Special Education Leadership Collaborative at Education Development Center in Waltham.
BPS Report on Teaching & Learning (School Report Card):