Sunday, May 19, 2013
11 Charles StreetDorchester, MA 02122
Grade 5 students at the Henderson Inclusion School are guaranteed admission to the Harbor School grade 6 if they choose to attend.
The Harbor School will offer a 9th and 10th grade program for the 2013-14 school year.
- Extended school day
- AVID college prep program
- Full inclusion model
- Small class size (average is 19 students)
- Rigorous, standards-based instruction
- Vibrant after-school programming
- State of the art technology in every classroom
- Outstanding parental involvement
- Distinctive partnerships with local colleges and Neighborhood House Charter School
- The most up-to-date textbooks and supplementary materials
- Student support services including BIFF and DELTAS after-school
- Data-driven instructional model
- This school is a member of the Boston Inclusive Schools Network.
The network links together the BPS schools offering and developing expanded inclusive opportunities for students with disabilities with technical assistance and support from Urban Special Education Leadership Collaborative at Education Development Center in Waltham.