Rising 10th grade students will have the opportunity to hone their skills and build valuable knowledge while earning rigorous and in-demand industry-recognized credentials as they earn their high school diploma and prepare for post-secondary options.
We offer students a wide selection of Advance Placement and Media Arts courses, a championship winner baseball and volleyball teams, and a strong alumni association that gives scholarships to students.
Our wonderful staff and faculty are committed to student development and academic success.
- The oldest public high school in the United States, founded in 1821
- Four technical pathways where students earn industry recognized credentials and certifications: Business, Finance & Entrepreneurship; Design & Visual Communications; Health Assisting & Wellness; and Programming & Web Development
- Advanced Placement courses in English, Spanish, and chemistry
- Comprehensive English language learning (ELL) program that includes literacy courses in Spanish
- Student Support Team that provides academic assistance and counseling
- Extensive extra curricular programs, musical productions, sports, Boston Debate League, homework help and many others.
- Walking distance to Forest Hills and Green Street MBTA stations and to bus #42
- Boston Scholar Athletes, Private
Industry Council, City Year, Communities in School, Write Boston,
Passport to College, uAspire, Summer Search and Upward Bound.