Situated in Boston’s historic North End, the Eliot K-8 Innovation School serves nearly 500 students across the city’s neighborhoods. Classified in 2012 as an Innovation School, the Eliot is a unique learning environment where educators, administrators, families and the community collaborate to create a culture of high achievement. At the Eliot, diversity is embraced and celebrated, while each individual is nurtured and encouraged to maximize his or her potential.
Our mission is to provide a well-rounded education that helps every student not only achieve academic excellence, but build character, self-confidence, leadership and solid values, becoming positive contributors to their communities.
• Only K-8 Innovation School in Boston
• Partnerships with organizations throughout the North End and the city of Boston
• Extended learning time allowing for additional enrichment and personalized instruction
• A Massachusetts Commendation School, 2010, 2011, 2012
• Located in a neighborhood rich in history and culture
• Consistently among the highest MCAS scores in Math and ELA in Boston
• Caring, committed and collaborative faculty, students, families and community
• Daily enrichment for all students including weekly theater, art, Italian language, physical education, robotics, and more!
• City Connects on-site guidance counselor
• Member of the Boston Urban Debate League
• Facilities: playground, athletic field, science and computer labs, cafeteria