Blueprint Schools Network will work to ensure these five core strategies are implemented faithfully, consistently and with high quality at the Dever in order to provide and excellent education to all students who attend.
The Dever serves families from diverse cultural, economic, and linguistic backgrounds. We believe all students deserve access to a world-class education that will allow them to excel in college, careers, and beyond. As part of our turnaround efforts, the Dever team is creating a safe, collaborative atmosphere where students, staff, parents, and the community are respected, appreciated, encouraged, and supported. We have a talented team of teachers and leaders who are committed to providing individualized supports to meet the diverse learning needs of our students. We maintain a culture of high expectations for academic excellence, and we aim to see all students reach their full potential.
• Spanish language and science classes available at every grade level
• 4th grade Math Fellows, allowing for small group tutoring and support
• Partnership with nearby Boys and Girls Club for after-school program
• Extended learning time
• Full time nursing services
• Partnership with several therapeutic programs, providing mental health counseling
• Welcoming bilingual environment
• Strong community connections with Harbor Point Development
• Universal free breakfast, lunch and snack program
* K-8 Pathway: Guaranteed assignment to the McCormack Middle School.
• The Achievement Network, Big Sister, Generations Inc, Home for Little Wanderers, Jumpstart, Open Circle, Playworks, Tenacity, 3-Point Foundation, UMass Boston, Wediko Children’s Service