Dever Elementary School
- Panther P.R.I.D.E. : Focus on character development and positive school spirit
- Innovative dual-language (Spanish-English) program starting at kindergarten
- Programs for English Language Learners: Sheltered English Instruction and ESL classes
- Performing arts classes: dance, band, and chorus, and violin lessons during the school day
- Specialists in visual arts, music, physical education, library, and drama
- Extended Learning Time program with intensive academic acceleration for all students
- Outdoor playground, indoor gym/cafeteria, art studio, and auditorium
- A full-time Family & Community Outreach Coordinator
- Full-time nurse and school-based counseling available
- School partners: UMass Boston, Boston Arts Academy/Dever-McCormack Strings Program, Boston Philharmonic, Community Music Center, Boston Teacher Residency Program, City Connects Program, and Wediko Children’s Services.
* Guaranteed assignment to the McCormack Middle School for grade 6.
The Dever-McCormack has partnered with IdeaPaint to create exciting learning environments! Watch the video below: