Dever Elementary School
The Paul A. Dever Elementary School serves families from diverse cultural, economic and linguistic backgrounds. We believe all students deserve access to a world class education that will allow them to excel in college, careers and beyond. We expect every student to be prepared for higher education, which means that all students will meet or exceed the academic standards required at their grade level.
We have a safe, collaborative atmosphere where students, staff, parents, and the community are respected, appreciated, encouraged, and supported. With talented and committed teachers and leaders, individualized supports to meet students’ diverse learning needs, a supportive and caring learning environment, and a culture of high expectations for academic excellence we ensure all students at Dever Elementary can reach their full potential.
1. World Class Education – We believe all students at Dever deserve access to a world class education; one that allows them to excel in college, careers and beyond.
2. Personalized Learning – We know that Dever’s students have diverse learning needs and have worked diligently to understand their breadth, depth and complexity. We will ensure every student at Dever receives the individualized services, support, and instruction they need to be successful.
3. A Community that Celebrates Diversity – We know Dever serves families from diverse backgrounds and look forward to celebrating this diversity every day in Dever’s classrooms, curriculum, and school community.
4. Research-Based Strategies – We have taken great care to integrate research-based strategies and supports throughout all aspects of the school’s design to ensure all students will be served successfully.
5. A Collaborative Culture – Our vision for Dever will be accomplished in a collaborative atmosphere where students, staff, parents, and the community are respected, appreciated, encouraged, and supported.
Update, Jan. 29, 2014:
The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education has selected Blueprint Education Network as receiver for the Dever Elementary School, which is a Level 5 school. Learn more here.