Request a Transcript

We can help you obtain a copy of your student record transcript. These can usually be obtained directly from your school. If a school has closed since you graduated we can research our central office records to provide you with a copy.

To obtain a transcript from a Boston public high school that is still operating, please fill out a school Transcript Request Form and fax it directly to the school. You can find school fax numbers on the school listings pages.  If your high school has merged into another school, the new school often has copies of transcripts and you can send your request there. The same is true for a school that has been renamed.
Some Boston Public Schools have closed. You can obtain a transcript through the BPS Office of Student Support Services by submitting a Transcript Request Form.

Please fax your request for Closed Public Schools to Charles Childress at 617-635-9164.
You may also mail your request to:
Boston Public Schools
Attn: Charles Childress
OIIT – 3rd floor
2300 Washington Street
Roxbury, MA 02119 
Verifying a GED - General Educational Development
To obtain verification of GED completion, visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education website.
Charles Childress
Boston Public Schools
Transcripts / 3rd floor
2300 Washington Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
Fax: (617) 635-9164